Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dirty Shirt


Finwe is showing some routine behaviors--like not wanting to take a late afternoon nap. This means that he is quite tired by bedtime. Eventually he gets very tired around 7pm. I get him to sleep, and he wakes up 45 minutes later. He is then ready to go to bed around 9pm, mostly for the entire night.

I still attempt to put him down for the late afternoon nap. I did this today, but he wouldn't go to sleep. I brought him back downstairs where he sat in the high chair and chewed on cups, part of a bagel, and some mushed up crowder peas. I had forgotten to put a bib on him, therefore his shirt got dirty from all the mushed up food. He proceeded to get very tired. I got him to sleep expecting him to wake up 45 minutes later.

He didn't. He's asleep--probably for the night. He's in a dirty shirt, and I don't remember when I changed his diaper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how that is. A couple of times Isabelle fell asleep soon after our shower. She was just in a diaper and no clothes and I didn't want to wake her.