Thursday, March 02, 2006

A little outside time for some Vitamin D

Today was warm and wonderful. A light breeze was blowing. I had the windows and doors open. I ushered the children outside to get some sunlight to make Vitamin D. I even brought out the exersaucer so Finwe could join in the fun. He enjoyed watching the dogs wrestle, the trees blow in the breeze, and his sisters playing.

The collage shows him in the saucer, Larien on the swing (notice the bare feet, yes, it was that warm), and White Dragon enjoying the sand box. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vitamin D!! Isabelle's doctor mentioned that at her last appointment. She said we should give her some vitamin drops because no sun and she needs vitamin D. We went out and bought some right away. And it's been sitting in the kitchen untouched, unopened still in it's box and she has an appointment next week where we will say nope we didn't give her any vitamins. :( Shame on us.

Anonymous said...

I love the bare feet! (Plus, I don't feel so bad that mine were outside without shoes yesterday, also!)